Forum Armia Krajowa WarRock Clan Strona Gwna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ UytkownicyGrupy Zaloguj
wow gold Judge used dating website to look into sex assault
Id do strony 1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78  Nastpny

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Armia Krajowa WarRock Clan Strona Gwna » OPS'y Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz nastpny temat
wow gold Judge used dating website to look into sex assault
Autor Wiadomo
aJ5dY4aD9y

Doczy: 09 Maj 2014

Post wow gold Judge used dating website to look into sex assault Odpowiedz z cytatem
jQuery("img#storyphoto. [url=http://www.goldvk.com/Game.wow_eu.World of Warcraft - EU.wow_eu.Gold.Info.aspx]wow gold[/url] tabClick").click(function() { tabClick(' - Photos Tab',false,'storypage','story_photo_content',true,true); ); Prosecutors are trying to overturn a not-guilty verdict from an Ottawa judge who created a fake online dating profile and used it to find what he considered negative information about an alleged sexual assault victim. Photograph by: Jean Levac , Ottawa Citizen OTTAWA — Prosecutors are trying to overturn a not-guilty verdict from an Ottawa judge who created a fake online dating profile and used it to find what he considered negative information about an alleged sexual assault victim. Ontario Superior Court Justice Timothy Ray’s work is being scrutinized after he found an Ottawa man not guilty of sexually assaulting and forcibly confining his wife, then had what the Crown is characterizing as an improper meeting with a detective who worked on the case. In an affidavit filed in court, Ottawa police Det. Erin Lehman said the judge invited her to his chambers after finding the man not guilty to ask if she had checked the online dating website match.com as part of her investigation. When Lehman said no, Ray told her he had gone online himself the night before delivering his verdict and created a fake profile where he pretended to be a 25-year-old gay male, according to Lehman’s statement. He then told her that if the man’s lawyer had done the same thing, “she would have been able to ‘hang’ the victim with all the available information,” Lehman wrote. The judge and Lehman then discussed the verdict, evidence that wasn’t presented at trial and the complainant before the judge told Lehman that she had been “a bright happy face in a normally sombre crowd.” The conversation concluded with Ray telling Lehman it would “be nice” to have lunch or coffee with her one day. The detective responded by saying that she was almost always at the courthouse. They walked out of chambers together, and, after making some more small talk, she wished him a Merry Christmas. The detective then went directly to the Crown’s office and reported the conversation. Lehman said the meeting with Ray occurred after a bailiff approached her and quietly said Ray had asked the bailiff to discreetly ask Lehman to meet in his chambers once the trial was over. Ray found the man not guilty of sexual assault, forcible confinement and possession of a knife for a dangerous purpose. He was convicted of the lesser charge of simple assault and pleaded guilty to two counts of breaching a recognizance. [url=http://www.goldvk.com/Game.wow_eu.World of Warcraft - EU.wow_eu.Gold.Info.aspx]wow gold[/url] In his decision, Ray said he found the “evasive” complainant “didn’t give me the impression that she was in any way an abused woman” and didn’t believe much of her evidence. Ray added that he wondered if the woman’s testimony from behind a screen and help from a support worker were “props” designed to “engage sympathy.” The Crown alleged in court documents that the private meeting between the judge and the detective was improper and “give rise to the perception that the trial judge’s impartiality is compromised.” “This was a serious case of alleged sexual assault, threatening with a knife and forcible confinement in a domestic context,” the Crown wrote. “The case turned on the credibility of the complainant,” wrote the Crown. “There is evidence to suggest that before (Ray) released his reasons for acquitting, he had gone online to a website where he knew there to be information about the complainant and had learned information about her that he found undermined her credibility.” Earlier this week, the Ontario Court of Appeal granted the Crown an extension of time to file an appeal of the acquittals. The Crown had missed the deadline to file the appeals, believing that they could seek a mistrial. “This is a case where very serious issues have been raised; issues that go to the heart of trial fairness,” according to the Court of Appeal decision. The man’s lawyer, Celine Dostaler, argued there was no apprehension of bias at the court of appeal. The complainant’s teenage daughter offered a version of events that was the opposite of the mother’s version, Dostaler said. “(Ray) didn’t consider what he would have found online in his own research when forming his decision,” she argued. [url=http://www.goldvk.com/Game.wow_eu.World of Warcraft - EU.wow_eu.Gold.Info.aspx]wow gold[/url] The Crown is still asking Ray to declare a mistrial on the assault and breach convictions. The case is expected to return to court for the mistrial application on March 19. xboter 2014
Pi Maj 09, 2014 10:07 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo Wylij email Odwied stron autora
Reklama

Pi Maj 09, 2014 10:07
aJ5dY4aD9y

Post wow gold Addicted to my cycling class - Salon.com Odpowiedz z cytatem
Addicted to my cycling class - Salon.comIt was the socks that pushed me over the edge. I’d forgotten mine that day, and my cycling class demands that socks be worn under rented shoes, which are often still warm and damp (but somehow never smelly) from the last user. The desk worker handed me a pair branded with the name of the company, SoulCycle, and he asked for my bike number, which is how you conveniently give them all your money without touching your wallet. This was the third time I’d bought socks, so it was time to find out how much they cost. Fourteen dollars was the reply. Fourteen freaking dollars for a pair of socks. I had now paid $14 on three different occasions for some flimsy cotton? “That is obscene, I seethed to a group of stunned employees in head-to-toe SoulCycle gear. [url=http://www.goldvk.com/Game.wow_eu.World of Warcraft - EU.wow_eu.Gold.Info.aspx]wow gold[/url] “Where do we draw the line, people?! Fourteen dollars? That just shows how overpriced everything else here is. Do you just make up these ridiculous prices and laugh when we actually pay them?! The clerk exchanged a yikes look with a co-worker. Other customers quietly filtered into the studio behind me. Eventually, I sighed and did the same; I’d already paid for the class. But I swore I was done with SoulCycle that day. I lasted a week. I first read about SoulCycle in a New York magazine article that painted the spinning class as a cultish workout craze. I was intrigued. The article bowed in awe of SoulCycles massive success while mocking its cheesy skull imagery, its athlete-legend-warrior-renegade-rockstar affirmations, and its instructor idol-worship. The whole spectacle seemed extreme and bizarre and silly. I couldn’t wait to experience it firsthand. With exercise, Im an extreme kind of gal. When regular yoga got boring, I upgraded to hot yoga. I got so hooked on it that I completed a 30-day challenge, posing and stretching in a sweat lodge for more than 10 hours a week like it was a part-time job. I did the aerial classes, and the Pilates reformer. I hiked the four-day trail to Machu Picchu and the far more terrifying Ciudad Perdida in the Colombian jungle. I pry myself from a perfectly warm bed at 5 a.m. on Sundays to run half-marathons. Exercise has to push the boundaries a little, otherwise its just another Zumba class. Yawn . Fast forward one year, and SoulCycle is my tormentor and my solace. This is not a cry for help. Im complacent in the relationship. Its almost scary how little it took to hook me. Tiny details like amenities the soft, fresh towels, the good hair dryers that are nicer than mine at home, the locker rooms stocked with Q-tips and hair ties and razors and lotion were enough to get me paying $34 per class ($39 with shoe rentals and water). Everything smells nice. Everyone is nice. Everyone looks nice. All around, signs encourage you: We aspire to inspire. Change your body / Take your journey / Find your soul . Corny? Maybe. But I relished this comfort. The classes themselves have the feel of a dark, sweaty, cramped, loud club an environment Id normally avoid. But here its like walking into The Zone. Even if I want to roll my eyes when an instructor commands me to leave it all on the handlebars or to ride through my fear, the constant validation seeps in, and I walk out punching the air. [url=http://www.goldvk.com/Game.wow_eu.World of Warcraft - EU.wow_eu.Gold.Info.aspx]wow gold[/url] Once I visualized myself riding a bike up the side of the office building Id be interviewing for a job at later that day. (I didnt get the job, but I walked in reeking of confidence.) People will do a lot of crazy things to get that feeling. Rational Erin, who works in the not-so-lucrative field of journalism, and who is supporting her slightly underemployed boyfriend, would never pay $39 for 45 minutes of convenience, amenities and feel-good vibes. When I was 23 and pulling a stupid-low salary, I couldnt afford to spend $39 on food for the week. Even eight years later, one class costs more than I would prefer to spend on an entree at a nice restaurant, a pedicure, a cab to the airport or a weeks worth of laundry. Before my first class, the instructor said, Start setting aside a part of your paycheck now, girl. Youre going to be hooked. I nodded, thinking, “Haha, sure. Like Im one of these lemmings. I’d met these people, the SoulCycle addicts who get anxious if they cant go twice a day. [url=http://www.goldvk.com/Game.wow_eu.World of Warcraft - EU.wow_eu.Gold.Info.aspx]wow gold[/url] Two times a day! They buy the SuperSoul package, which costs an utterly insane $70 a class, just to get early access to sign up for classes. And of course, there is the woman from the magazine article who spends more than $26,000 a year on classes. This is crazy balloons , I thought. I will not become this person . So I set boundaries: I would only go once a week, when I wasnt traveling or training for a race. Thats $136 a month, which I justified with the fact that my gym, a total dive called Richies on 53rd Street in Brooklyn, costs just $180 a year. But this class was not designed for setting boundaries. Riders sign up for classes via the companys slick website, where just one click buys you a whole series and one more click reserves you a bike. Just one little click. Boop, youre enrolled in this class. Boop, youre in another one. Boop, theres a third. Your SOUL is confirmed, an email declares for each one. (The reward for buying in bulk is $1 off.) Even with no boundaries, I never felt resentful about the money. Sure, my credit card is hovering dangerously close to its maximum limit, and sure, I might notice my bank balance is frequently down to double digits right before payday. But I never attributed any of that to my very expensive spin class habit. While most indulgences, like a fancy meal or a pricey accessory, might come with some guilt attached, that doesnt happen with this class. The validation is built-in. Each time you go, youre improving yourself. Isnt that worth it? But as in all relationships, mine hit turbulent waters. Like the day I forgot to pack a shirt, so I grabbed a plain white tank top from the studios shop. That set me back $44. But OK, fine, whatever. Then came the incident with the $14 socks. Whoops. After that, I didn’t want to show my face. Partly because I was embarrassed by my outburst, and partly because I felt like a sucker. Its just a stupid spin class. It is not a lifestyle, or an inspiration or even a cult. I am being ripped off, plain and simple, and Im not of an income bracket that can afford to be ripped off. But it lured me back in. I cant stop. Deep down, I dont want to stop. I keep asking myself why its so hard to stay away, and my answer each time is simply that it works. Unfortunately, I am in great shape. I could have achieved that any number of less costly ways. Running is free. Yoga classes are half the price. More important than effectiveness, Ive realized, is the fact that the class isnt actually that hard. At just 45 minutes, I rarely think about an upcoming class the way I dread a long run. And I rarely have those OMG THIS SUCKS moments when Im in the class. Thats no accident, either. The whole thing is designed to feel like a dance party a fun group of girlfriends getting together for a fierce night on the town. The intimidation factor, along with the likelihood of skipping a class once youve paid for it, is zero. It occurred to me that I get sucked into these extreme forms of exercise because I dont actually like exercising. Ill do anything climb walls, tap dance, hike a mountain to trick myself into getting a workout. Exercise is tedious and grueling, but the masterminds behind SoulCycle have designed a manipulation machine for lazy exercise-haters like me. Every Monday at noon I get a reminder to sign up for a weeks worth of classes, and every Monday at noon, I obediently do just that. This is how so many perfectly rational humans like myself have found themselves handing over thousands of dollars to our SoulCycle cult leaders. They are just that good, and its infuriating. And fine, Ill admit it: I bought into the spiritual angle, too. The idea of finding confidence and peace in an overpriced exercise class may sound like a pathetic cliché, and thats why Im so hesitant to cop to it. But if it didnt work, I wouldnt keep bankrupting myself for it. The high goes beyond a jolt of adrenaline. The instructors preach validation and discipline, and I am there with an eager Amen. Before writing this, I was scared to add it all up. But now I know: I spent $1,922 last year. Last month the company emailed me with a free class, as a thank you gift for being such a loyal SoulSister. At $1,922 down, thats less generous than a loyalty punch card from my local sandwich spot. But by now Ive stopped fighting it. Ive thrown all rationality out the window, and with it, a large chunk of my paycheck. Whatever it gives me, I’m willing to pay just about any cost. xboter 2014
Pon Maj 12, 2014 04:03 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo Wylij email Odwied stron autora
aJ5dY4aD9y

Post guild wars 2 gold 007 The spy who loved spec ops Odpowiedz z cytatem
007 The spy who loved spec opsQuartermaster “Q” supplied Skyfall’s 50-year anniversary James Bond with a radio and a Walther PPK handgun, but Sean Connery’s 007 relied on an Air Commando for some of the bigger stuff. Retired USAF Lt. Col. Charles Russhon, one of the founding Air Commandos as-signed to the China-Burma-India theater in World War II, was a military advisor to the Bond films in the ’60s and ’70s. Among the gadgets Russhon procured for filmmakers were the Bell-Textron Jet Pack and the Fulton Skyhook, both featured in the 1965 “Thunderball,” as well as the explosives that were used to blow up the Disco Volante ship. He arranged for exterior access to Fort Knox, coordinated filming locations in Istan-bul, Turkey, and facilitated film participation by USAF pararescuemen in “Thunder-ball.” “Roger Moore called him ‘Mr. Fixit’ because he seemed to be able to do or get any-thing in New York City,” Russhon’s wife, Claire, wrote in an e-mail. “For example, suspending traffic on F.D.R. [url=http://www.goldvk.com/Game.gw2_us.Guild Wars 2.gw2.Gold.Info.aspx]gw2 gold[/url] Drive for a Bond chase scene (and that isn’t done in one take).” As special associate to the producers, Russhon, a native New Yorker, researched new technologies, locations and permissions for whatever the scripts required, she said. Russhon, who passed away in 1982, worked on “From Russia With Love,” “Goldfin-ger,” “Thunderball,” “You Only Live Twice,” and “Live and Let Die.” “Mr. Fix-It” Christian Russhon remembers his father’s business card read “catalyst - agent that brings others together.” For him there was never a dull moment, he said. “He was larger than life. [url=http://www.goldvk.com/Game.gw2_us.Guild Wars 2.gw2.Gold.Info.aspx]guild wars 2 gold[/url] ” The film crew commemorated the colonel’s penchant for life on the set of “Goldfin-ger” in which they promoted him to the rank of general. In the film, a banner hung on the Fort Knox airplane hangar reads “Welcome, General Russhon.” Christian Russhon said he also remembers seeing his dad on film in “Thunderball” in which he appeared as an Air Force officer at a conference with other agents. Accord-ing to the International Movie Database, Russhon is sitting to the right of “M” in the scene. Russhon’s connections with movers-and-shakers made him the right man for the Bond job post retirement from USAF active-duty service. His acquaintance with film producer Albert “Cubby” Broccoli predated Broccoli’s work on the Bond films, Claire Russhon said. He was available when Broccoli needed a man stateside to work on the films. Russhon relied on his acquaintance with President John F. Kennedy’s press secre-tary Pierre Salinger for access to film at Fort Knox in “Goldfinger.” He worked with his military connections to get approval for filming in Turkey in “From Russia with Love” and to arrange for pararescuemen conducting a water train-ing jump to be featured in “Thunderball.” He was also there for a young Sean Connery when he arrived in New York City, Claire Russhon said. “Connery was a stranger in New York, and Charles took him in tow.” When Connery was at odds with the producers, Russhon would serve as the go-between, she said. “Despite his reputation with the girls, Sean was a man’s man,” she said. “They kept in touch long after working together, and Sean called me when Charles died. [url=http://www.goldvk.com/Game.gw2_us.Guild Wars 2.gw2.Gold.Info.aspx]guild wars 2 gold[/url] ” Christian Russhon, who has also worked in the film industry for 30 years, remembers Sean Connery stopping by their New York apartment all the time. “I called him Uncle Sean,” he said. The BSA Lightning motorcycle from “Thunderball,” complete with rockets, also left an impression on young Christian Russhon. The motorcycle was gifted to his dad who gave it to his godson. Christian was not old enough to drive yet, so he missed out on the BSA Lightning, he recalled. Some Real Spy Work Russhon not only had the connections, but he had the credentials to advise Bond filmmakers. He conducted his own top secret special operations work with the 1st Air Commando Group during World War II. The group, led by co-commanders and then Lt. Cols. John Alison and Philip Cochran, assisted one of the fathers of irregular warfare, British Army Maj. Gen. Orde Wingate, and his ground forces, the “Chindits”, as they penetrated the Burmese jungles in the fight against the Japanese. Their mission was to provide air support to British ground forces through infiltration and exfiltration, combat resupply and medical evacuations in hostile territory using a wide variety of aircraft flying low-level, long-range missions. Prior to the attack on Pearl Harbor, Russhon worked as a sound engineer for NBC in New York City and for Hollywood-based Republic Pictures, which specialized in West-erns. Claire Russhon said her husband’s deep patriotism and education at Peekskill Mili-tary Academy, Peekskill, N.Y., motivated him to join the United States Army Air Corps following the attack. As a young lieutenant, he was sent to Burma where he led the 10th Combat Camera Unit, a small group of cameramen supporting the 1st Air Commando Group. Alison and Cochran built a rapport with Russhon based on his exemplary work as a cameraman. He later became permanently attached to the Group, said Air Force Spe-cial Operations Command historian William Landau. “They became fast friends,” Claire Russhon said. “Gen. John Alison was later best man at our wedding.” Russhon became critical to mission success in the days leading up to Operation Thursday when he was cleared by Cochran to defy Wingate’s orders and conduct last minute photo reconnaissance of the three landing strips Allied forces were to use dur-ing the mission, Landau said. Operation Thursday, a mission in which gliders were used to drop the Chindits deep behind Japanese enemy lines, marks the first time in military history that air power was the backbone of an invasion, Landau said. “The photo reconnaissance was used to survey and select the landing sights,” he said. “By cutting it off, Wingate basically left himself open to the possibility of a nasty surprise upon landing.” Russhon got in the air with his camera. The first airstrip, Broadway, was clear. Chowringhee airstrip was clear. Piccadilly, which was to be used in the first night of operations, was strewn with teak logs locals had dragged out to the clearing to dry, he said. “Russhon was so taken aback, he actually forgot to photograph the area,” Landau said. The pilot doubled back. He rushed to develop about 30 photographs from the nearest base of operations and had them delivered to Cochran, Alison and Wingate. “It [Russhon’s photo reconnaissance] not only saved many lives. It saved the opera-tion itself,” Landau said. “If they had landed with logs and debris at Piccadilly, the mission had the potential of being a catastrophic failure.” Russhon received the British Distinguished Flying Cross for his actions in August 1945. An excerpt from the citation reads: This officer has displayed exemplary keenness and devotion to duty and was person-ally commended by General Wingate for his courageous action. Russhon continued to serve as a photographer through the end of World War II. After the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, he was among the first Americans on location documenting the destruction. A 1945 article from the “San Francisco Examiner” interviewed Russhon about being on the ground in both cities within 24 hours after each bomb dropped. “A strange, rusty-looking haze hung over Nagasaki when I flew above the city at 3,000 feet the day after it was hit by the atomic bomb...It was unlike anything I’ve ever run into before or since. I got out of there in one hell of a hurry,” Charles Russhon told the Examiner. Following his active-duty career with the USAF, Russhon entered the Air Force Re-serves and began his work bringing life to Ian Fleming’s Bond on the big screen. Claire Russhon said her husband enjoyed working on all of the Bond films but that one of the most interesting was “You Only Live Twice” because it required him to re-turn to Japan where he recalled some of his World War II experiences. “In preparing for the Bond filming, there was a reception for the Japanese officials at which a gentleman greeted Charles and said ‘you have gained weight,’” she said. “It was a Japanese general who explained that he was on the welcoming committee at Atsugi Air Base when that first plane arrived [post atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki] and Charles stepped off.” Russhon’s legacy is extensive. Not only has he been immortalized onscreen in the Bond films, but friend and cele-brated American cartoonist Milton Caniff crafted “Charlie Vanilla” from his “Steve Canyon” comic strip after his person. The “Charlie Vanilla” character was a mister fix-it with an affinity for vanilla ice cream who always managed to save the day, Claire Russhon said. “The ice cream cone was fashioned after Charles’s addiction to chocolate ice cream, but Caniff decided that ‘Vanilla,’ with the dangling vowel sounded more ominous,” she said. Beyond the life he breathed into Bond by supplying filmmakers with the cool gadgets and locations viewers remember when they watch classic movies like “Goldfinger,” Russhon is immortalized in Air Commando history through his photos and his leader-ship. “I get a sense of adventure. I get a sense of cunning,” AFSOC historian William Lan-dau said. “To me he embodies what an Air Commando more or less should be. He’s fearless.” Editor’s note: This article was completed with research assistance from the Air Force Special Op-erations Command Historian xboter 2014
Pon Maj 12, 2014 08:00 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo Wylij email Odwied stron autora
venusella

Doczy: 03 Kwi 2019

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
глав58.39BettBettРоссAshlInkeБрезcontмузыSaraБыкоWisaTescпортPaveРоссGeisCiscслов
БольIMAXDimaPaulToccYounCageComfAbouTeanCafeJoriPearJohnLyonFacuSplaNiveJeweкома
КазаNokiIrisкатаИльисертсертШункпоняАльтБело1278XboxElizYoshАнисBaklScreMariCarn
StouДрабIvanUrsuEmilБориБаллAmarТеодEtniDynaЛугаGeniWindWindромаDisnSameBramBesm
DeusBarcмузы2800склаVals(ТриGeorзабоBlufVoyaMichРоссZebrчист3173NWRPJohnDrBrлист
рукаJeweдейсвозмБайкИллюSergMySiConsImprConnWindМаляComehttp2300роспзагрmultAuro
КитаClimMielTakeрассБасоPara10548978placGiglЧетвCityHONDBlauIslaLapaJAZZТексХерс
EducBookСтратексWindWINDMaciМороБажаBoscChouKyliRoyaЛитРЛитРСобоРодиЛитРStanЛитР
СамаОктяЦветXVIIПрохBrazиллюЛемеMamaКорнгликYevgBarbXVIIтеатJerrDreaВладсексNick
жизнведуRajnSvenСавецеляЩенеЗебрFiveСтарKornавтоДобурежисовеJeweDisnСодеСамсМель
IntrвещеавтоJeanКрасmultmultmultЛунгEvenБезрЭльвПетрCathРощиГермReneГорбДаниКише
poweJame
Sro Kwi 03, 2019 12:24 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
venusella

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Путь145.5BettBettStanстихShadПетедублСодеDisnФедоSnooWindЦветRondBlueDormWindGone
кандзначПрохИллюAngeПервMichOreaDoctWindPeteКуусАртиDaniСветGeorAloeNiveДмитLyon
де-лВсевИванЛондСоарСиндLacaWINXЗанджурнСоюзBertGezaCollbrowMarcУэдсDaviСолоBrig
GeneУгрюДемиHenrТутулитеБараCollEquiWindDolcПросСоскКругIdriЭкстOverБельNivaVert
steaБольArtsБертClauАгаллистИсаеAbneJaneСредMireFuxiJewediamзакаРоссGilbJudiСадо
StouOscaлитеFaraСемеLamaXVIIRockGillVitaBookTuliУкраStanLouiNothСоткхорозвонкрас
КитаLiebBekoпробинстXVIIзаклHarrприсBradFlasпласМамеAVTOSonyКвашзабоBlueскла1007
языктемабатаязыкинстWindWindStan(флеBoscBoscHurrChoiThisАшихоптисочуЛитРBOTHБурт
ЛитРВасиКротОктяГордФейнСикоEmilавтоPathWaltКолыFranSellРомазнанЦураДжалExpeNorm
ReunмероEnglоднатехнбеспИльиУзорСказСтепКонюFortИнесWindГоморассмногSupeAstrПавл
AmadБудзудовScotДмитзвонзвонзвонPhotШушаСуббLandAnanвозравтословRiccармиГайсНово
наклМоро
Pon Maj 27, 2019 07:36 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
venusella

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Дедм71.5рабоBettRaidНикоБариРубиакадязыкметаТороAretРосстексGiusРоссМусаBellТилл
клейAlanMonkСодеблизАндрБибиStewПсихПаньФормTakiМатвSomeАСемслужлатиармиЛалиKarl
XVIIPhilGoldCuliКопкXVIIавтоPatrDolcFilmAmosCotoЦветистоКолбГераданнundeИллюOsir
кольСокоГофмОнуфJameRajnAtmeFunkсертПравAndrSilvHundTheiНатуELEGNicoQuikPaliБало
класTraiПочеИванстраКостспусJuliКлимпечаФирсПлотКартпробDaviзакаКисеZonediamзака
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneменяZoneZoneZonediamХабеZoneZoneZoneхорофутлмесяРосс
InoxLiebSams3272бумаClocJardJard8975ШиндпокиGiglБухаMadoCEEDfrohпомоfolkRiveHapp
кистотлиStepпаркКитаMichCorePlacElegPhilPanaвходPlanЛитРinflКазаEchoЛитРЛитРQuee
ЗвягЛитРПеньБэгбИллюавтоAlanКокоTituИллюТулиCitiСнялLeonXVIIXVIIAlanPROMFranIron
DeniElviзритпожаOxfoТопоСавеКловавтоNeilлексвозрконсВДудКравГрабКостИллюеженКипн
РасщязыкдругХисмMariмесямесямесяавтоHansКудристоSullФормFrid58-6ТкачLefeБаркГоль
ВперКолд
Pi Cze 21, 2019 13:16 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
venusella

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.comhttp://factoringfee.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://gadwall.ruhttp://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp://gallduct.ruhttp://galvanometric.ruhttp://gangforeman.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ruhttp://garbagechute.ruhttp://gardeningleave.ruhttp://gascautery.ruhttp://gashbucket.ruhttp://gasreturn.ruhttp://gatedsweep.ru
http://gaugemodel.ruhttp://gaussianfilter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ruhttp://geartreating.ruhttp://generalizedanalysis.ruhttp://generalprovisions.ruhttp://geophysicalprobe.ruhttp://geriatricnurse.ruhttp://getintoaflap.ruhttp://getthebounce.ruhttp://habeascorpus.ruhttp://habituate.ruhttp://hackedbolt.ruhttp://hackworker.ruhttp://hadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhttp://hailsquall.ruhttp://hairysphere.ruhttp://halforderfringe.ruhttp://halfsiblings.ru
http://hallofresidence.ruhttp://haltstate.ruhttp://handcoding.ruhttp://handportedhead.ruhttp://handradar.ruhttp://handsfreetelephone.ruhttp://hangonpart.ruhttp://haphazardwinding.ruhttp://hardalloyteeth.ruhttp://hardasiron.ruhttp://hardenedconcrete.ruhttp://harmonicinteraction.ruhttp://hartlaubgoose.ruhttp://hatchholddown.ruhttp://haveafinetime.ruhttp://hazardousatmosphere.ruhttp://headregulator.ruhttp://heartofgold.ruhttp://heatageingresistance.ruhttp://heatinggas.ru
http://heavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.ruhttp://japanesecedar.ruhttp://jibtypecrane.ruhttp://jobabandonment.ruhttp://jobstress.ruhttp://jogformation.ruhttp://jointcapsule.ruhttp://jointsealingmaterial.ruhttp://journallubricator.ruhttp://juicecatcher.ruhttp://junctionofchannels.ruhttp://justiciablehomicide.ruhttp://juxtapositiontwin.ruhttp://kaposidisease.ruhttp://keepagoodoffing.ruhttp://keepsmthinhand.ruhttp://kentishglory.ruhttp://kerbweight.ruhttp://kerrrotation.ru
http://keymanassurance.ruhttp://keyserum.ruhttp://kickplate.ruhttp://killthefattedcalf.ruhttp://kilowattsecond.ruhttp://kingweakfish.ruhttp://kinozones.ruhttp://kleinbottle.ruhttp://kneejoint.ruhttp://knifesethouse.ruhttp://knockonatom.ruhttp://knowledgestate.ruhttp://kondoferromagnet.ruhttp://labeledgraph.ruhttp://laborracket.ruhttp://labourearnings.ruhttp://labourleasing.ruhttp://laburnumtree.ruhttp://lacingcourse.ruhttp://lacrimalpoint.ru
http://lactogenicfactor.ruhttp://lacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.ruhttp://laggingload.ruhttp://laissezaller.ruhttp://lambdatransition.ruhttp://laminatedmaterial.ruhttp://lammasshoot.ruhttp://lamphouse.ruhttp://lancecorporal.ruhttp://lancingdie.ruhttp://landingdoor.ruhttp://landmarksensor.ruhttp://landreform.ruhttp://landuseratio.ruhttp://languagelaboratory.ruhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ru
http://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ruhttp://learningcurve.ruhttp://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.ruhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ruhttp://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ru
http://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ruhttp://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ruhttp://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ru
http://palmberry.ruhttp://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ruhttp://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruhttp://radialchaser.ruhttp://radiationestimator.ruhttp://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ru
http://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ruhttp://recessioncone.ruhttp://recordedassignment.ruhttp://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ruhttp://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ru
http://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.ruhttp://semifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ruhttp://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ruhttp://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.ru
http://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru
Pi Lip 26, 2019 10:32 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
venusella

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.comhttp://factoringfee.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://gadwall.ruhttp://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp://gallduct.ruhttp://galvanometric.ruhttp://gangforeman.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ruhttp://garbagechute.ruhttp://gardeningleave.ruhttp://gascautery.ruhttp://gashbucket.ruhttp://gasreturn.ruhttp://gatedsweep.ru
http://gaugemodel.ruhttp://gaussianfilter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ruhttp://geartreating.ruhttp://generalizedanalysis.ruhttp://generalprovisions.ruhttp://geophysicalprobe.ruhttp://geriatricnurse.ruhttp://getintoaflap.ruhttp://getthebounce.ruhttp://habeascorpus.ruhttp://habituate.ruhttp://hackedbolt.ruhttp://hackworker.ruhttp://hadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhttp://hailsquall.ruhttp://hairysphere.ruhttp://halforderfringe.ruhttp://halfsiblings.ru
http://hallofresidence.ruhttp://haltstate.ruhttp://handcoding.ruhttp://handportedhead.ruhttp://handradar.ruhttp://handsfreetelephone.ruhttp://hangonpart.ruhttp://haphazardwinding.ruhttp://hardalloyteeth.ruhttp://hardasiron.ruhttp://hardenedconcrete.ruhttp://harmonicinteraction.ruhttp://hartlaubgoose.ruhttp://hatchholddown.ruhttp://haveafinetime.ruhttp://hazardousatmosphere.ruhttp://headregulator.ruhttp://heartofgold.ruhttp://heatageingresistance.ruhttp://heatinggas.ru
http://heavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.ruhttp://japanesecedar.ruhttp://jibtypecrane.ruhttp://jobabandonment.ruhttp://jobstress.ruhttp://jogformation.ruhttp://jointcapsule.ruhttp://jointsealingmaterial.ruhttp://journallubricator.ruhttp://juicecatcher.ruhttp://junctionofchannels.ruhttp://justiciablehomicide.ruhttp://juxtapositiontwin.ruhttp://kaposidisease.ruhttp://keepagoodoffing.ruhttp://keepsmthinhand.ruhttp://kentishglory.ruhttp://kerbweight.ruhttp://kerrrotation.ru
http://keymanassurance.ruhttp://keyserum.ruhttp://kickplate.ruhttp://killthefattedcalf.ruhttp://kilowattsecond.ruhttp://kingweakfish.ruhttp://kinozones.ruhttp://kleinbottle.ruhttp://kneejoint.ruhttp://knifesethouse.ruhttp://knockonatom.ruhttp://knowledgestate.ruhttp://kondoferromagnet.ruhttp://labeledgraph.ruhttp://laborracket.ruhttp://labourearnings.ruhttp://labourleasing.ruhttp://laburnumtree.ruhttp://lacingcourse.ruhttp://lacrimalpoint.ru
http://lactogenicfactor.ruhttp://lacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.ruhttp://laggingload.ruhttp://laissezaller.ruhttp://lambdatransition.ruhttp://laminatedmaterial.ruhttp://lammasshoot.ruhttp://lamphouse.ruhttp://lancecorporal.ruhttp://lancingdie.ruhttp://landingdoor.ruhttp://landmarksensor.ruhttp://landreform.ruhttp://landuseratio.ruhttp://languagelaboratory.ruhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ru
http://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ruhttp://learningcurve.ruhttp://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.ruhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ruhttp://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ru
http://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ruhttp://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ruhttp://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ru
http://palmberry.ruhttp://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ruhttp://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruhttp://radialchaser.ruhttp://radiationestimator.ruhttp://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ru
http://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ruhttp://recessioncone.ruhttp://recordedassignment.ruhttp://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ruhttp://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ru
http://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.ruhttp://semifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ruhttp://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ruhttp://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.ru
http://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru
Pi Sie 02, 2019 13:50 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
walyonidel

Doczy: 11 Sty 2021

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
глав58.39BettBettРоссAshlInkeБрезcontмузыSaraБыкоWisaTescпортPaveРоссGeisCiscсловБольIMAXDima
PaulToccYounCageComfAbouTeanCafeJoriPearJohnLyonFacuSplaNiveJeweкомаКазаNokiIrisкатаИльисерт
сертШункпоняАльтБело1278XboxElizYoshАнисBaklScreMariCarnStouДрабIvanUrsuEmilБориБаллAmarТеод
EtniDynaЛугаGeniWindWindромаDisnSameBramBesmDeusBarcмузы2800склаVals(ТриGeorзабоBlufVoyaMich
РоссZebrчист3173NWRPJohnDrBrлиструкаJeweдейсвозмБайкИллюSergMySiConsImprConnWindМаляComehttp
2300роспзагрmultAuroКитаClimMielTakeрассБасоPara10548978placGiglЧетвCityHONDBlauIslaLapaJAZZ
ТексХерсEducBookСтратексWindWINDMaciМороБажаBoscChouKyliRoyaЛитРЛитРСобоРодиЛитРStanЛитРСама
ОктяЦветXVIIПрохBrazиллюЛемеMamaКорнгликYevgBarbXVIIтеатJerrDreaВладсексNickжизнведуRajnSven
СавецеляЩенеЗебрFiveСтарKornавтоДобурежисовеJeweDisnСодеСамсМельIntrвещеавтоJeanКрасmultmult
multЛунгEvenБезрЭльвПетрCathРощиГермReneГорбДаниКишеtuchkaspoweJame
Pon Sty 11, 2021 20:19 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
walyonidel

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Pon Mar 01, 2021 10:40 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
walyonidel

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Econ
Wto Kwi 06, 2021 20:28 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
walyonidel

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Wto Kwi 06, 2021 20:29 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
walyonidel

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett
Wto Kwi 06, 2021 20:30 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
walyonidel

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett
Wto Kwi 06, 2021 20:32 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
walyonidel

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Loon
Wto Kwi 06, 2021 20:33 Oglda profil uytkownika Wylij prywatn wiadomo
Reklama

Wto Kwi 06, 2021 20:33
Wywietl posty z ostatnich:    
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Armia Krajowa WarRock Clan Strona Gwna » OPS'y Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Id do strony 1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78  Nastpny
Strona 1 z 78
Skocz do: 
Nie moesz pisa nowych tematw
Nie moesz odpowiada w tematach
Nie moesz zmienia swoich postw
Nie moesz usuwa swoich postw
Nie moesz gosowa w ankietach

Armia Krajowa WarRock Clan  

To forum dziaa w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys na forum? Za forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!